Ever since the introduction of CBD supplements in the healthcare industry, the sector is seeing massive overhaul while the market is constantly evolving with new varieties of CBD stuff. Although CBD and THC control the majority of the market with their products, it is also interesting to see how new products can be game-changers in setting new trends. HHC, founded by Roger Adams in 1947, is the newest form of THC supplement that is not getting much limelight; but, experts believe it has a long and exciting role to play due to health benefits.
Herbz Depot’s team went through an extended study on “What Is HHC?” and we will declassify this interesting THC compound in this guide.
So, what is HHC? Important things to know about HHC in US
HHC or Hexahydrocannabinol is an offshoot of tetrahydrocannabinol that has been produced with the hydrogenation process. HHC is a naturally occurring phytocannabinoid, which exists in a negligible amount in the variants of Cannabis Sativa. However, HHC can also be synthesized from cannabis extracts by the process of hydrogenation at adequate quantities. It is gaining a lot of popularity as it is known to be more potent than Delta-8 THC i.e. the effects of HHC are non-intoxicating, high, and long-lasting as compared to other supplements.
What is HHC as per chemical composition?
Usually, THC has no double bonds in its chemical structure; hence, HHC is THC without them. In layman’s language, HHC has no double bonds as they are broken by the process of hydrogenation that creates two additional hydrogen atoms. It’s the polar opposite of CBN (cannabinol) where THC degrades and accumulates more double bonds. The additional hydrogen atoms bring more stability to the compound which offers strong bonding with the endocannabinoid system of the human body.
The majority of Delta-9 THC is converted to CBN as it degrades, with only a little amount converting to Delta-8 THC, Delta-10 THC, and HHC.
Researchers are constantly experimenting with HHC compounds and it has been found that using citronellal and olivetol are commonly used to synthesize various supplements of HHC. Some other commonly known HHCs are as follows but their application is limited due to less exposure to research and further researches –
The concentration may vary from state to state in regards to HHC in the US. In Texas, for example, HHC is exclusively accessible in oil form, whereas in Oregon and California, it is also available in leaf form. Moreover, Oregon and California have varied THC levels (17 and 20%), with the bulk falling somewhere less than 15%.
Eight important things to know about HHC
HHC is an incredible achievement as many experts are pointing out. It is so, because of two major reasons. Firstly, HHC found in the US is more potent than usual Delta-8 edibles. Secondly, HHC can deliver relief against excruciating pain and trauma along with other mental disorders. However, before buying HHC by ordering online, you should consider consulting with your doctor.
Check out some important facts about HHC –
- The most stable form of THC is HHC (hexahydrocannabinol).
- HHC can withstand heat and UV light while it also has an enduring shelf life than THC i.e. you can store it for a longer period.
- Although HHC can be extracted from Cannabis Sativa plants, the yield is very less. Hence, HHC is mostly synthesized from CBD, Delta-8 THC, or Delta-9 THC.
- HHC has several isomers as listed above but very little has been researched on them as of 2021.
- Two analogs of HHC i.e. LYR-7 and LYR-8 HHC have been studied by experts where they found them to carry anticancer elements. Furthermore, both the analogs showed substantial inhibition of tumor cells.
- Many manufacturers report that HHC is 80% as strong as Delta-9 THC but it is definitely more potent than Delta-8 THC.
- HHC vapes in the US are the most popular commodity in the sector.
- HHC is usually more expensive than other CBD and THC products in the US as they are synthesized in little amounts with a costly processing system.
Why should I use HHC? HHC order online
Buying HHC is easy and is delivered within a few business days. You can buy premium quality HHC by ordering online from Herbz Depot’s exclusive online HHC store but before that, you should anticipate what it may bring for your health.
HHC has effects that are quite comparable to THC. It promotes ecstasy and alertness, as well as changes in vision and hearing experience, heart rate and body temperature, and cognitive aspects.
HHC’s effects, according to many users, are comparable to Delta-8 THC but HHC can cause euphoria and bring more calmness and relief in a steady form. HHC is slightly less potent than delta-9 THC, although it is more potent than delta-8 THC.
As mentioned earlier, studies on different variants of HHC in the US are quite limited but beta versions of HHC have been widely tested on animals. Reports suggest that Beta-HHC carries remarkable pain-relief properties when tested on animals.
Top six benefits of HHC that is surprising many in US
- HHC is known to perform anti-cancerous effects on tumors, which came after a test performed on animals. In humans, it may cause similar effects and hamper cancerous symptoms.
- HHC may be highly useful against an array of mental disorders like anxiety, depression, and social fear.
- HHC may bring relief against excruciating pain or to people suffering from trauma or PTSD i.e. HHC has pain killing abilities.
- While all cannabinoids are known to have anti-inflammatory agents, hence, HHC can induce similar effects during inflammation inside the body.
- Consumers have even reported that Herbz Depot’s HHC, available in the US, has helped them with insomnia, restlessness, and even bipolar issues.
- HHC may also help with vomiting tendency and bring relief to the stomach with efficient appetite stimulation.
Which one should I buy: HHC or THC?
There are different varieties of both in chemistry but little has been done in the field of research to explore more about these compounds. Which one to buy? This completely depends on you and your issues. HHC is an offshoot of THC that is synthetically produced from CBD, Delta-8 THC, or Delta-9 THC. Both Delta-8 and Delta-9 are common products in the market.
But, in terms of effects, HHC is more potent and stable than Delta-8 but not as potent as Delta-9 THC. This means HHC can give more euphoria that will be long-lasting than Delta-8 edibles. On the other hand, Delta-9 THC is not known to be giving stable performance against a range of medical issues.
So, at this point, HHC is considered the best alternative when it comes to benefits and euphoria. The effects of HHC are also distinguishing as it may offer more joy and energy.
If you want to buy HHC in the US, Herbz Depot can bring you a wide range of powerful HHC vapes and carts, which are available with natural flavors and terpenes.
Two best HHC Vape products in the US that are trending
- Baked HHC (Raspberry Lemonade): The delightful product is filled with fun and excitement while carrying important health benefits for a range of mental issues. This HHC is made from a hybrid CBD strain that provides a more uplifting and energetic mood.
- Baked HHC (Cherry Kush): Another highly appreciating HHC product that is trending in the US is the hybrid strain-built Cherry Kush. It features remarkable effects and can show its potency in 15-25 minutes. It can be useful against trauma, chronic pain, insomnia or sleeplessness, and depressed mood.
Herbz Depot is constantly receiving satisfactory HHC vape reviews where users have experienced the medical benefits of the products.
Is HHC vape safe for me to use?
Studies on the impact of HHC on humans are limited now while experts and scholars have not indicated any detrimental issues associated with the intake of HHC. Experiments involving HHC on animals such as mice are frequent and the same observations may hold true for humans as well.
Hexahydrocannabinol or HHC will almost certainly make you high and generate a euphoria much like cannabis but not that strong as cannabis. For most people, effects can take anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes to take effect.
So, currently, there are positive things about HHC that you can talk about and if you are a regular CBD or THC user then it may be completely safe for you to consume HHC in the US. Few side effects may occur but studies denote they are temporary. For regular users, side effects may not occur as they would, otherwise for new users.
Common side effects for new users may include:
- Dizziness and Sleep
- Vomiting and bloated stomach
- Change in blood pressure
- Mood alterations
- Dry mouth and redness of eyes.
Where to buy HHC in the US?
Due to FDA regulations, HHC may not be available to all the states of the US. It’s vital to remember that HHC is still relatively new and is classified as semi-synthetic cannabis, which could lead to a prohibition in some jurisdictions. The states where it is legal are as follows –
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
The idea of CBD and THC is only going to turn dramatic with new products and innovation in the market. While HHC is still new, it is leaving a large number of satisfied consumers and prosumers who prefer to start a new business with CBD and HHC products. Moreover, the medical benefits that come with HHC are quite distinguishing against other CBD supplements.
Ready to feel the new uplifting and energetic properties of HHC then go ahead with your HHC order online, exclusively with express shipping from Herbz Depot.
- Wiki Information on Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC)
- Travis Cesarone’s study on HHC
- Effect of synthetic cannabinoids on tumor cells
- Study on Conversion of Cannabidiol